SG Math Ninja P3 (SA2) contains practice questions for primary 3 children in Singapore. It focuses on topics taught in school, from mid-year to the end-year examinations.All questions are based on the national curriculum and exam papers.
Topics include Measurements, Fractions, Geometry and Data Analysis.
Use SG Math Ninja to go through 1 worksheet with your child every week. Each worksheet consists of 10 questions and should take less than an hour to complete. Consistent practice is more effective in learning than ad-hoc bursts of revisions for exams.
Based on past experiences with children and feedbacks from tuition centers, primary 3 children tend to start having trouble in math due to the jump in difficulty from P2 to P3. It is also important for children to build a solid foundation in P3, so as to prepare for the upper primary math.
The SA1 version comes with:
- 400 practice questions, categorised into topics and worksheets
- Step by step solutions for all questions
- In-app drawing pad for your workings (no papers needed!)
- No internet connection required. Practise anytime and anywhere!
- One-time standard price! No limits on usage, no advertisements and no in-app purchases.